Saturday, May 18, 2013

Almost to the finish line!

So, even though I am newer to the Blogging world, I am not new to teaching.  I am now wrapping up my 14th year! (GASP!)  Where did the time go?  I have been creating things to use in my own classroom for many years and was very excited to find TPT a few years back.  I finally got brave and have decided to share some of my creations.  This is an end of the year assessment that I have been working on for math.  It touches on all of the skills we have worked on this year and aligns with the CCS.  It is at my TPT store.  Check it out: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Heather-Stover
On another note...we had our school festival today and it was a super huge hit.  This is the "official" end of the year for our school. (Well not really, we do have 8 days left with those little darlings!)
 I have a huge feeling that I will be Pinterest addicted this summer...again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment